You Are Reading

OUGD603: Extended Practice - Brief 8 Extension

During the presentation DBA were not impressed with the logo as it was in burgandy and Helvetica Bold. They were not happy as it seemed that we had not explored the concept in enough detail and it seemed like we settled on a default font because we weren't interested. This was the case though I did not want DBA to know that other members of the group were not interested in the brief. I on the other hand really enjoyed the brief as it is something I really enjoy doing. I therefore took it upon myself to extend the brief and come up with a new logo.

DBA loved the marque from the original presentation so I chose to keep this. I changed the font and added colour to the design, this made the logo pop and look alot more fun and modern.















Overall I am really happy that I chose to revisit this brief as it shows willingness to take criticism and work on my designs in order to please a client. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.