You Are Reading

OUGD603: Extended Practice - Brief 10 User Research

One of the main objective of this brief was to understand what young people want from the BBC. I was fortunate enough to have a group of 15-18 year old students to ask for feedback and research. I supported the after school club at LCA and I was able to ask students questions regarding my brief.

I firstly started off by asking them if they engage with the BBC and what content they liked.





The findings from this research showed me that the most popular content young people were viewing was iPlayer and BBC Bitesize. I also asked them why they used social media sites such as Facebook, their answers were as expected. They engage with social media because they can interact with their friends. 


Further into the project I went back to the same group of people and asked them for feedback on some initial ideas I had had. They were very positive about my designs but also gave great constructive feedback.










Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.