You Are Reading

OUGD603: Extended Practice - Brief 8 Capital North Logo

A mandatory in the brief was to 'sweat the small stuff' this meant letter spacing and ensuring that the logo looked professional. I was not supposed to do this job but other members of the group were not interested which meant that I had to do this as well as the app. I played around with the letter spacing trying to get the logo looking the best it could. 

I presented these designs to the group and I had a hard time getting everyone to agree on one idea. I felt very disheartened at this point because I was doing this job and it was not my responsibility. The person respinsible for this job left the logo with the letter spacing that came with the typeface and I was concerned that this would not cut it with DBA. 

Eventually we agreed on one idea and I was outvoted. Though this was difficult I was happy with the outcome. 











Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.