You Are Reading

OUGD603: Extended Practice - Brief 13 Design Publication Development

Ideas for my design publication


I firstly thought that I could develop an idea that centred around a number in my life. I chose 21 as it is my age. My idea was to have 5 things about me, about my design practice, experiences that have had an affect on me and studios that I find inspirational. 








I struggled to find 5 examples that really linked to myself so I decided to change the concept to 4 things instead of 5. This meant that 21 had to be thrown out. 

I therefore decided that I would design a collection called 4 things. This collection would be all about myself and could potentially go on for years to come. 









Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.